Imagination Overflow Team
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenue sur le forum de la team d'amv Imagination Overflow.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Partagez

[Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
MessageSujet: [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic EmptyMar 21 Juil - 3:16
I could not do anything more mainstream, but this song was stuck in my mind so I decided to give it a try.
I'm sorry for the orrible pitch, I will provide a download link with clear audio asap.
All the infos are in the outro :-)

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!l55mFSBJ!Zkijhvu00_Te6gHu5y31fTE0CI6ISsZEg1FTBsLrCtk

Pointeur du Dimanche
Hayki Hayki3
17/07/2015
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MessageSujet: Re: [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic EmptyMar 21 Juil - 9:33
Whoah Very Happy Vampire Knights \o/ and an outro (really nice one too, like it) \o/

I really enjoyed your clip. I've never seen a good clip on VK before. Some effects are strange sometimes, but I really like you AMV. Great job and good luck Smile
Admin
Alexielios Alexielios3377
27/09/2013
http://alexielios.blogspot.fr/
MessageSujet: Re: [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic EmptyMar 21 Juil - 11:29
Alexielios a écrit:
Whoah Very Happy Vampire Knights \o/ and an outro (really nice one too, like it) \o/

I really enjoyed your clip. I've never seen a good clip on VK before. Some effects are strange sometimes, but I really like you AMV. Great job and good luck Smile

Thanks a lot! I guess I overdid it a bit with the effects just to follow the beat, but I'm glad that overall you liked it :-)
Pointeur du Dimanche
Hayki Hayki3
17/07/2015
MessageSujet: Re: [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic EmptyMar 21 Juil - 12:30
ça change c'est cool
Admin
ImaginationO.F1012
07/05/2013
https://imaginationoverflow.forumactif.org
MessageSujet: Re: [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic EmptyMar 21 Juil - 14:03
One of my favorite !
Good luck for the IC Smile
Membres de la Team
ETO ETO634
19/12/2014
MessageSujet: Re: [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic EmptyMar 21 Juil - 17:05
Oh, it's been a while since I didn't watch a good AMV on Vampire Knight Very Happy, I really like your outro *-*, good luck! Smile
Membres de la Team
AzukaYuki AzukaYuki212
04/01/2014
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeFanGirl199
MessageSujet: Re: [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic EmptySam 25 Juil - 19:31
Hello

I somehow liked it but you really need to set down and learn how to encode properly. That wmv and pitched audio were a shame to your work, I just couldn't bring myself to place you higher considering that. I know you pitched it for YT but when you send a download link to judges, that's also a thing we have to take into account.

However that's of course not all, sure you have some very nice ideas and the effects are overall enjoyable but it's still way too drafty and the raw editing was -I don't know how to say otherwise- a bit youtubish. To explain I guess you have to use less fades and have more confidence in your editing skills, less blurry overlays and color corrections too. One effect I just have to point out as bad is when you make stuff disappear in particles, it's too easy to spot and didn't blend well with the video at all.

That was actually interesting and fresh and I'll be happy to see what you will release in the future, though! Keep it up!!
Membre
MagicDarkLight MagicDarkLight48
03/11/2014
MessageSujet: Re: [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic [Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic Empty

[Hayki] AMV - Hipnotic
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1