Imagination Overflow Team
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenue sur le forum de la team d'amv Imagination Overflow.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-24%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy P40 (FHD 144Hz, RTX ...
759.99 € 999.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

[Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
MessageSujet: [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu EmptyMer 24 Aoû - 15:41
[Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu Level_10
DigiCyber (Novice): Well, regardless of how hard it was to make this clip i'm still pretty glad & satisfied with the progress that i made Smile , working with Noor on this clip was an incredible experience for me since i learned a lot of things about how to make a clear story & to improve more with my editing itself , as improving more with the basics most of all as well as the technical part as well Smile , i wish if i had a bit more time to fix couple of things but it was a great experience for me to do this with such an incredible pro as Noor Smile , i hope ye'll enjoy & understand this clip regardless of some probs that i had ^^

Noormuda (Pro): Being a pro isn't as easy as I thought it would be haha. but I had a great experience teaching Digi how to execute his thoughts through editing and what he needs to achieve that. but starting with an editor that is still new to the editing world was quite a challenge I have to admit, but seeing how digi was when he first started his project and now after he finished it makes me proud because there was a huge difference how he used to edit months ago and how he edits now. Digi had the motivation to change and prove it to everyone and I think his final product is great. I do think he leveled up during this project and I believe he will keep on leveling up until he reaches what he wants.

Информация
Аниме: Akatsuki no Yona, Gintama, Sword of the Stranger, Akame Ga Kill, Nurarihyon no Mago, Mushishi, Fate Zero, Shingeki no Kyojin, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Sword Art Online, Ao no Exorcist, Kara no Kyoukai, Aldnoah Zero
Музыка: Broken Iris - A New Hope, Fanu - The Unseen
DDL : http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=8049
Membre
Hakuryuu Hakuryuu60
20/01/2016
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MessageSujet: Re: [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu EmptyJeu 1 Sep - 17:01
Yo !
I enjoyed your amv, but it is too bad about the story, the badguy, his motivations not showed. He killed them but why ? Then he is not present enough on the beginning, it is too focused on Haku and Yona (this is their story of course but he misses a step important about the antagonist).
The black bars from 1min18, I found this not necessary, we not see a lot compared at the first utilization on the first verse.
Next the audio cut at the beginning we can hear it and globally the incrustations are good.
GG for your progression and I look forward to see your next amvs Wink
Campeur
Keintseru Keintseru2742
08/05/2013
MessageSujet: Re: [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu EmptyVen 2 Sep - 22:48
Keintseru a écrit:
Yo !
I enjoyed your amv, but it is too bad about the story, the badguy, his motivations not showed. He killed them but why ? Then he is not present enough on the beginning, it is too focused on Haku and Yona (this is their story of course but he misses a step important about the antagonist).
The black bars from 1min18, I found this not necessary, we not see a lot compared at the first utilization on the first verse.
Next the audio cut at the beginning we can hear it and globally the incrustations are good.
GG for your progression and I look forward to see your next amvs Wink
thnanks a lot Smile
sadly it ended up in 10th place :'( but thanks a lot for the feedbacks ^^ much appreciate it ^^
Membre
Hakuryuu Hakuryuu60
20/01/2016
MessageSujet: Re: [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu Empty

[Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1