Imagination Overflow Team
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenue sur le forum de la team d'amv Imagination Overflow.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED FHD+ 8 Go + 128 Go
316 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

[Horror, well sort of] ''E.''

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
MessageSujet: [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' EmptyMar 19 Juil - 6:39
So, as my youtube description says, this is a bit of an experiment. I don't usually make this kind of stuff, actually I have basically 0 idea about editing, as you can see. I just thought it was fun and interesting, so I decided to give it a go. And it was, it was fun, and frustrating at the same time. But hey, that's life. So, any idea or comment helps so they are welcome Smile

Pointeur du Dimanche
Ethereal Ethereal4
15/07/2016
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MessageSujet: Re: [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' EmptyMer 20 Juil - 0:03
Pretty nice scene selection and song choice, as improvements athmosphere is a big fact u can improve due coloring certain stuffs to transitionating them, few elements to keep the entire footage together to details that u dont need to make them visible but just bcuz u used them the athmosphere it feels complete. You dont need to show exactly what the song says, ofc in same parametres but u can be a bit more creative or lets say " be different" without changing the context or the concept u have. Keep it up!
Pointeur du Dimanche
Fury Fury2
18/07/2016
MessageSujet: Re: [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' EmptyMer 20 Juil - 0:28
i guess maybe this wouldave looked better with a faster pacing and different camera views of the same footage also some of the pancrop could be improved also if u are using multiple sources try to make them kinda have the same pose or u know revolving around the same topic so the project feels more united and hold together good job and good luck with ur newer editions
Pointeur du Dimanche
7asn13
09/07/2016
MessageSujet: Re: [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' EmptyMer 20 Juil - 1:06
@Fury @7ASN

Thanks for the advice guys! Yeah I really wanted to color everything but I ran out of time haha. And truth is, right now I would change a lot of the scenes I used, as these feel too random for my taste and this is what bothers me the most; I chose most of them trying to give some ''creepiness'' to the song, which I found hard to do (hence the ''sort of'' in the title - even tough I love the song, I think it tends more towards 'epicness'). This is also why I used the song backwards and the slow pace (I would have prefered it slower actually (: ).
Pointeur du Dimanche
Ethereal Ethereal4
15/07/2016
MessageSujet: Re: [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' EmptyMer 20 Juil - 3:25
i meant a slow paced sequence with different angles to give more interest like in the first mint the one scene almost took 30 seconds then u switched to a very different scene with different environment and atmosphere id rather build up a sequence of many small scenes to keep peoples eyes interested and then the duration between a sequence and another should be slow paced like u said XD
Pointeur du Dimanche
7asn13
09/07/2016
MessageSujet: Re: [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' EmptyJeu 21 Juil - 0:57
Oh I see. Yeah you're right, I would have loved that... Oh well, maybe next time Very Happy Thanks again!
Pointeur du Dimanche
Ethereal Ethereal4
15/07/2016
MessageSujet: Re: [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' [Horror, well sort of] ''E.'' Empty

[Horror, well sort of] ''E.''
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1